Advantages and Disadvantages of Having a Maid or Domestic Helper
Advantages of having a maid or domestic helper
- She can cook and wash up after meals
- She can vacuum clean and mop the house.
- She can run errands. Shop for grocery.
- She can be company when you are alone.
- She can be a nanny or babysitter for the kids
- She can be a caregiver when you are ill.
- She can be the house security when you are not in.
- She can shampoo and polish the car.
- She can give massage when your body ache
- She can do minor maintenance on the house. Change light bulbs.
- She can translate for you in her native language.
- She can do these and much more you can get rid of her when you want.
Disadvantages of having a maid or domestic helper
- She can steal.
- She can break things.
- She can be lazy.
- She can be moody and unhappy.
- She can be disobedient.
- She can become a lover (Always trouble when this happens) she can become a replacement for the girlfriend/wife (Always trouble) you can lose privacy.
- She can let people into your house when you are not there. Especially, when she is familiar with your schedule and timing.
You may also contact us via the form below, we will get to you as soon as possible.