Our Maid Agency Singapore’s Training Centre provides proper, comfortable and conducive environment and dormitory for our Foreign Domestic Workers. The training environment will ensure that they are well-trained and happy.
There many topics to be taught in Maid Training Centre, they include:
- To observe safety when performing household duties
- To use correct detergent and equipment/tools
- To clean and remove dust / dirt / stains without scratching or damage the furniture
- To separate and identify the cleaning cloths for different usage such as for floor cleaning and for tabletops
- To clean windows with the right methods and to observe safety precaution and requirements
- To separate and wash clothes such as coloured or baby clothing
- To change, wash and iron bed linen
- To set and lay the appropriate cutlery for meals
- To clean all furniture
- To wash and clean cars’ interior and exterior
- To do simple sewing for shirts, pants, skirts
- To look after pets like cat, dogs and fishes
- To do gardening and watering of plants
- To check and understand care labels instructions on clothes before washing or ironing
- To server as caregiver to elderly people
- To serve as nanny to young and curious kids
Some photo snapshots of the Domestic Helper or Maid training centre.
|The Maid Training Area|
|The Maid Dormitory|
|The Maid Dining Area|
You may also contact us via the form below, we will get to you as soon as possible.